i love super heroines way more than than i ought to. here's where i collect thoughts, photos, and ideas about my faves. i'm hugely devoted to wonder woman, carol danvers(ms/captain marvel), and various x-women. please enjoy and REBLOG! please check out my very personal and very nsfw blog ryryguyxoxo
and then she went on to marry the son of satan.
Addendum to Yo, Marvel. Here’s your Carol Danvers concept film
Title: Warbird (because I know you’re afraid of anything having the word Marvel in the title, and Binary doesn’t sound as badass)
Synopsis: US Air Force Colonel Carol Danvers (Anna Torv, Fringe) is about to hit forty, and ready to retire. Accompanied by War Machine James Rhodes (Don Cheadle, as seen in Iron Man 2 & 3), and suffering from a hangover, Danvers heads to the Nevada desert to investigate the crash landing of an unidentified aircraft. The last thing Danvers is in the mood for, is a run-in with smart mouthed SHIELD agent Jessica Drew (Lauren Cohan, The Walking Dead).
The second to last thing, is an alien spacecraft that seems to be phasing in and out of existence.
- CAROL MOTHERFUCKING DANVERS. Needs no introduction.
- James Rhodes. You need a character to springboard off? Airforce bros 4 lyfe yo.
- Jessica Drew. SHIELD presence? Everyone’s favourite comics BrOTP? Secret SWORD agent who actually has crazy spider-powers? Done.
- Abigail Brand. Alien badass extraordinare.
- Yon-Rogg. Undercover crash-landed Kree soldier who landed on earth aeons ago. Some serious Area 51 shit, okay? Was sent to earth to find the Tesseract, but got stuck, and is steadily losing grip with reality.
- Karla Sofen. Psychotic air force psychiatrist and profiler who joins forces with Yon-Rogg for some crazy reason or other.
- Monica Rambeau. Coast Guard buddy of Carol and Rhodey. So badass she doesn’t need powers (yet)
- Kit Renner and Kamala Khan. Kids who live in Carol’s apartment building. HUUUUGE fans of the badass airforce pilot lady.
BUT THERE’S NO MAR-VELL, I HEAR YOU SCREAM.
Who needs Mar-Vell? Give Carol an origin story that isn’t tied to a dude. Bring together current MCU characters (Rhodey, maybe even Hill or Agent 13), with new characters based loosely on the comics. Use characters from various periods in Carol’s life.
Make this movie. MAKE IT.
Goddamnit, I’ll even write it for you. For free. Do it already.And have an open call for kids to play Kit.
y’all had me at lucy liu as abigial brand